We're all getting pretty bored. Check out what some of these artists are doing to help us, and themselves pass the time.
• Mt. Joy has released some new music https://mtjoy.lnk.to/RearrangeUsAlbum accompanied with the instagram caption:
"Acrobats is out now, a day early. It’s a song about walking yourself back from the ledge during a panic attack. We didn’t intend it to be apropos of any particular moment, but we hope it gives you power to roll with the punches. Enjoy it, share it, fuck it. Link in bio."
• Dave Bayley, front man of the Glass Animals posted this sick cover.
• Father John Misty released a live album on Bandcamp, and all the proceeds will be going to the COVID-19 relief fund. https://fatherjohnmisty.bandcamp.com
• John Legend and Hozier both played music at home that you can find on Facebook and Instagram.
• Arcade Fire posted on their Facebook a fundraiser to help those in the music community saying:
"Our friends at Plus 1 are working to make sure that the needs of those in our music community and the needs of the most vulnerable are met during this devastating time. Gig workers across the spectrum, and those whose physical health, mental health, safety and wellbeing are most at risk to the impacts of the pandemic. Please give what you can and share this fundraiser."
• Grouplove released their new album "Healer" https://grouplove.lnk.to/HealerAW
• Lastly, Pearl Jam will be releasing a new album this Friday.
Stay sane, pals. Give a few of these a listen!